What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Μεγαλες Αληθειες

Northlander

Tarrasque
Staff member
Approval of the Admiral PCMaster Veteran RQ Elite Beta Tester
m3g3taeud4ra1.jpg

Brother Bruce

Lich
Approval of the Admiral PCMaster Veteran RQ Elite Beta Tester
Screenshot_1.jpg

αληθεια τωρα ρε μπρο?
βγες και λιγακι εξω, γκετ ε λαιφ. θα καούν και τα τελευταια άκαυτα που σου μειναν.
ηρθε η ανοιξις. η ζωη ειναι ωραια.

Chronomancy

Todd's Minion
Staff member
Εγώ που πήρα τηλέφωνο να τους πω ότι θα αργήσω επειδή η αστυνομία κάνει παρκούρ με κουκουλοφόρους σε καμπαναριά και γελούσαν, τι έπρεπε να κάνω;
Εν τελει είχα το δίκιο με το μέρος μου!

kara

Kraken
"It is literally impossible to be a woman. You are so beautiful, and so smart, and it kills me that you don't think you're good enough. Like, we have to always be extraordinary, but somehow we're always doing it wrong.

"You have to be thin, but not too thin. And you can never say you want to be thin. You have to say you want to be healthy, but also you have to be thin. You have to have money, but you can't ask for money because that's crass. You have to be a boss, but you can't be mean. You have to lead, but you can't squash other people's ideas. You're supposed to love being a mother, but don't talk about your kids all the damn time. You have to be a career woman but also always be looking out for other people. You have to answer for men's bad behavior, which is insane, but if you point that out, you're accused of complaining. You're supposed to stay pretty for men, but not so pretty that you tempt them too much or that you threaten other women because you're supposed to be a part of the sisterhood.

"But always stand out and always be grateful. But never forget that the system is rigged. So find a way to acknowledge that but also always be grateful. You have to never get old, never be rude, never show off, never be selfish, never fall down, never fail, never show fear, never get out of line. It's too hard! It's too contradictory and nobody gives you a medal or says thank you! And it turns out in fact that not only are you doing everything wrong, but also everything is your fault.

"I'm just so tired of watching myself and every single other woman tie herself into knots so that people will like us. And if all of that is also true for a doll just representing women, then I don't even know."

Norshgaath

Mind-flayer
Approval of the Admiral
Υπεροχος μονολογος.

Γενικοτερα ηταν πολυ καλο προμοταρισμα της ταινιας ως "αναλαφρο παιχνιδιαρικο μπαμπλγκαμ μουβη" και κατω απο το καπο να δουλευει τρελα δεμενο ενα τετοιο δυνατο μηνυμα.

Must see blindly απο καθε ειδους μισογυνη

Top Bottom