What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ccwr

Mind-flayer
The Ultimate Sacrifice Never tell me the odds Hug the Snek PCMaster Veteran
Δεν είναι τπτ Bruce το έκο τσέιμπερ των δ.υ. φταίει, που όλα τα ανάγετε στο ένδοξο 80 :trollface:

Με την πρώτη φωτογραφία γέλασα λίγο.

"... banks setting up the gold-standard of compliance practices" ενώ ταυτόχρονα από κάτω JP Morgan, Goldmann Sachs.

Είναι επιικός γελοίος και όρος που χρησιμοποιούν. Τα crypro είναι shadow finance που υπάρχει πλήρης διάφανεια και audit trails ενώ αυτοί που δουλεύουν με κλειστά βιβλία είναι οι τίμιοι regulated.

Last edited:

Thaxll'ssillyia

Φραγκολεβαντίνος μπιφτεκάς

Crypto lender Celsius Network filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, a month after it froze customer withdrawals and joining other casualties battered by a rout in digital assets.

The company, which had amassed more than $20 billion in assets by offering interest rates as high as 18% to customers who deposited their cryptocurrencies, had paused all withdrawals as well as some other functions in mid-June, citing “extreme market conditions.”

The firm has petitioned to continue to operate. It isn’t requesting authority to allow customer withdrawals right now, saying that customer claims would be handled through the Chapter 11 process. Both estimated assets and estimated liabilities are between $1 billion and $10 billion, according to the filing.

Thaxll'ssillyia

Hellion

Αρχιμανδρίτης
Staff member
DDD PCMaster Veteran Order of Alucard Klika Member
crypto.jpg

ccwr

Mind-flayer

Thaxll'ssillyia

Πάνε και οι ινφλουενζες από το κοινμπειζ 🤡

Before this recent affiliate news, Coinbase had already lowered commission rates for some influencers in June. One creator who was earning $40 per sign up as of early 2022 said they saw that amount drop more than 90% to $2 per sign up.

_--------------_ δεύτερη είδηση για να μη χάνουμε τη μπάλα:

(Ακόμη) ένα γνωστό ανταλλακτηριο κλείνει με υποψίες απάτης. Όπως πάντα, συνεργάζονται με τους μπάτσους "για να δουν τι έφταιξε"

Η αποθέωση είναι το παρακάτω στην ανακοίνωση:

Risk warning Digital assets are innovative investment products whose prices may fluctuate violently. Users are requested to rationally judge their risk tolerance and make decisions prudently.

"The closer you look, the further you see."

🤡🤡🤡🤡

ccwr

Mind-flayer

Thaxll'ssillyia

Ας αγουρασω μερικα NFT!!!

1658155516639.png

Tι ειναι το PREMINT?

PREMINT is used by the top NFT artists in the world to build access lists and to randomly select the collectors and community members to win a spot. 800,000 collectors have joined lists without spending any gas.

1658155578912.png

Κορυφαιοι κατασκευαστες NFT χρησιμοποιουν PREMINT!!
Aυτοι ξερουν!!!

(800.000 κωλεκτορς -> 500.000 δολλαρια χαμενα 🤡 )

=============================================================================

Νταξει μωρε ας χρησιμοποιησουμε τη πηγη για να κανουμε κατευθειαν αγορες, παουα του δι αρτιστς ε- τι- σι, ε-τι-σι

Ας αγορασουμε κατευθειαν απο τον πιο γνωστο, χμμμ ας διαλεξομε τον DeeKay!!!

OOOOPS!!

Unfortunately, many of DeeKay’s followers fell victim to the scam and approved a malicious transaction that drained their wallets. Reportedly, the hacker stole around $150,000 worth of digital assets from multiple victims.

Νταξει μωρε, τουλαχιστον ο Ντιντης-Κεης ειναι ντομπρο παιδι θα με αποζημιωσει

For now, DeeKay said that he has started reaching out to everyone and has initiated a process to find a way to compensate the hack victims. However, he added that he is unsure whether reimbursement is the right course of action. According to him, some malicious actors are pretending to be affected to make use of the opportunity.

“This also encourages hackers to keep doing their thing since I am the one covering the mess,” DeeKay wrote. “Part of me says reimbursement should not be a standard way to react, and another part of me says I should still find a way to compensate and find a balance.”

🤡

ccwr

Mind-flayer
1.PNG

Τα παραπάνω είναι ένα μικρό κομμάτι του NFT μάρκετ όπως έχει διαμορφωθεί.

Tony Corvus

Ancient Red Dragon
Φασαίος Larianός Τσοβόλα δώστα όλα Sign me up! Approval of the Admiral
Με τόσα λεφτά αγοράζεις την ομάδα της Λαμίας...

ccwr

Mind-flayer

Thaxll'ssillyia

Beginning at least in August 2021 and continuing through May 2022, ISHAN WAHI was a member of a private Coinbase messaging channel reserved for a small number of Coinbase employees with direct involvement in the Coinbase asset listing process. The private channel was used to discuss, among other things, “exact announcement / launch dates + timelines” that Coinbase did not wish to share with all of its employees.

To conceal their purchases of crypto assets in advance of Coinbase listing announcements, NIKHIL WAHI and RAMANI used accounts at centralized exchanges held in the names of others, and transferred funds, crypto assets, and proceeds of their scheme through multiple anonymous Ethereum blockchain wallets. NIKHIL WAHI and RAMANI also regularly created and used new Ethereum blockchain wallets without any prior transaction history in order to further conceal their involvement in the scheme.

ccwr

Mind-flayer

Thaxll'ssillyia

Thaxll'ssillyia

w3, Smart Contracts, a short story 🤡 :

How it started:

1658663088849.png

How its going:

1658663137969.png