Single Player RPGs

Viewing 15 posts - 1,861 through 1,875 (of 1,905 total)
  • Author
    Captain KalCaptain Kal
    • Οργανωμένος Νεολαίος
    Replies: 910

Αρκεί να εξοβελιστεί επιτέλους το RtwP! Το σιχαίνομαι πραγματικά ως σύστημα μάχης.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Κώστας ΚαλλιανιώτηςΚώστας Καλλιανιώτης
    • Υπουργός Ανάπτυξης
    Replies: 8295

Heroes of a Broken Land 2: Procedurally generated RPG/Strategy/Dungeon Crawler που θα βγει σε early access αργότερα στο έτος.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1006140/Heroes_of_a_Broken_Land_2/

SavatarSavatar
    • Οργανωμένος Νεολαίος
    Replies: 1205

Nice, το 1ο το είχα λιώσει μπόλικες ώρες αλλά έπασχε από ποικιλία και καταντούσε πολύ επαναλαμβανόμενο μετά από 15-20 ώρες, μακάρι να το φτιάξει αυτό το 2ο μέρος, γιατί είχε πολύ καλές ιδέες και unique στυλάκι.

tony crowtony crow
    • Οργανωμένος Νεολαίος
    Replies: 6660

https://www.pcgamesn.com/pillars-of-eternity-2/pillars-of-eternity-2-turn-based

Ακου πτωμα να μαθαινεις

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by tony crow tony crow.
    BathoryBathory
    • Οργανωμένος Νεολαίος
    Replies: 4523

ΟΝΕΙΡΟ

BathoryBathory
    • Οργανωμένος Νεολαίος

Inb4 Admiral’s rhymes

Το παιχνίδι ανακοίνωσε ότι:

January 30th, 2019

We are very proud to share this HUGE piece of news with all of you: Operencia: The Stolen Sun will release exclusively through the Xbox One family of devices, including Xbox One X and Xbox Game Pass and the Epic Games store for PC.

Μερικές απ’ τις αντιδράσεις στο discord server τους:

“enjoy 88% of nothing. Hope the money epic gave you is enough to cover the losses. guess your small community on steam is gonna have to use the utorrent version.”

“it was a super bad move guys”

“honestly who in their right mind would think its a good idea to make their game exclusive on launcher with 0 features and one that is only used by kids who play a free multiplayer game”

“you guys sold out. you should be ashamed by this scum move.”

“Hey! just joined to tell you guys to go fuck yourselves. enjoy being a sellout.”

“I came to say all that since until now i didn’t have access to discord, and i’ve found out that you guys expressed my feelings perfectly. And that move is crap since you used steam for the beta”

“as i just said on twitter, enjoy your dirty move you got, money that comes for kids who paid for emotes, skins etc.”

Και η απάντηση ενός απ’ τους developers:

“hi guys, thank you everyone for voicing your opinion. I understand that you might feel a certain way right now. Hope we can someday welcome you to the land of Operencia”

Fun times.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Bathory Bathory.
    tyrion395tyrion395
    • Οργανωμένος Νεολαίος
    Replies: 1345

ΑΝ δεν βελτιωθεί ΔΡΑΜΑΤΙΚΑ και γρήγορα το epic store, θα κλαίνε με μαύρο δάκρυ και οι ΑΑΑ και οι indie developers που κλειδώνουν τα παιχνίδια τους σε αυτό. Πάντως εγώ το διασκεδάζω, μου αρέσει όταν η απληστία τιμωρείται με τέτοιο τρόπο. Άσε που στο μέλλον θα το σκεφτούν καλά άλλοι publishers και developers.

J.LynxJ.Lynx
    • Οργανωμένος Νεολαίος
    Replies: 2665

“hi guys, thank you everyone for voicing your opinion. I understand that you might feel a certain way right now. Hope we can someday welcome you to the land of Operencia”

Η λέξη κλειδι εδώ είναι το someday, εφόσον είναι γνωστό ότι το να θεωρηθεί ένα παιχνίδι επιτυχημένο ή όχι , βασίζεται στα στατιστικά των πρώτων πωλήσεων…

Παναγιώτης ΜητράκηςΠαναγιώτης Μητράκης
    • Υφυπουργός Πολιτισμού
    Replies: 8505

Στο Steam πάντως λέει available: 2020. Μήπως είναι κι αυτό timed exclusive όπως το Metro;

Wind and stone, I search my heart and find...

Κώστας ΚαλλιανιώτηςΚώστας Καλλιανιώτης
    • Υπουργός Ανάπτυξης
    Replies: 8295

Ακόμα ένα Falloutικό isometric post-apocalyptic RPG, βγαίνει σε early access μες στο επόμενο 2μηνο.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/921800/Encased_a_scifi_postapocalyptic_RPG/

mike299mike299
    • Οργανωμένος Νεολαίος
    Replies: 60

Ακόμα ένα Falloutικό isometric post-apocalyptic RPG, βγαίνει σε early access μες στο επόμενο 2μηνο.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/921800/Encased_a_scifi_postapocalyptic_RPG/

Ωράρι φαίνεται, θα περιμένω το review του RQ όμως πρώτα

Παναγιώτης ΜητράκηςΠαναγιώτης Μητράκης
    • Υφυπουργός Πολιτισμού
    Replies: 8505

Wind and stone, I search my heart and find...

3 users thanked author for this post.
    StamatimenosStamatimenos
    • Οργανωμένος Νεολαίος
    Replies: 2235

Δε ξέρω αν έχει συζητηθεί εδώ, αλλά πιστεύει κανείς άλλος ότι τα Risen είναι στο ίδιο universe με τα Gothic (1-3), και πιο συγκεκριμένα “συνέχεια” του “Xardas/neutral” ending στο Gothic 3? Κοίταξα λίγο πρόχειρα στο google, και μου έβγαλε κάποιες παρόμοιες απόψεις.
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/archive/index.php/t-883511.html

https://www.worldofrisen.de/gallery_138.htm

BathoryBathory
    • Οργανωμένος Νεολαίος

15/5 βγαίνει το νέο έπος των δημιουργών των 2 Grimrock, έχουν ανοίξει τα preorders εδώ για όποιον ενδιαφέρεται: https://druidstone-game.com/

“By pre-ordering the game directly from us you get a 10% discount, a Steam key and a DRM-free standalone version, and as a special pre-order bonus, a free copy of a digital book, featuring concept art, behind-the-scenes information and other material from the making of Druidstone.”

“Key Features: – A tactical turn-based and tile-based battle system where every action and every turn counts – Upgrade the abilities of your heroes – your upgrade choices have a dramatic impact on the characters’ capabilities! – Obtain upgrade gems by completing missions and discovering hidden treasures – Challenging, hand-crafted missions with playtimes ranging from 15 minutes to 45 minutes – Solve devious non-combat puzzle levels to gain extra upgrade resources – Find lost shipments to gain access to the best gear in Steelface’s Emporium of Curios – A gripping, fantastic story of love, death and responsibility centered around the main characters of Aava, Leonhard and Oiko – A unique fantasy setting that combines the best elements from western RPGs, JRPGs and tactical boardgames in unexpected ways – Play custom missions created by others, or make your own campaigns with the Druidstone Level Editor (available as a post-release update)”

Και φρέσκο βιντεάκι:

elricelric
    • Οργανωμένος Νεολαίος
    Replies: 855

Δε ξέρω αν έχει συζητηθεί εδώ, αλλά πιστεύει κανείς άλλος ότι τα Risen είναι στο ίδιο universe με τα Gothic (1-3), και πιο συγκεκριμένα “συνέχεια” του “Xardas/neutral” ending στο Gothic 3?

Δεν προκύπτει απο κάπου… αλλά είναι μια ενδιαφέρουσα θεωρία που ΙΣΩΣ μπορεί να παρηγορήσει κάποιους φανατικούς που περιμένουν ακόμα το gothic 4.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,861 through 1,875 (of 1,905 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button
Follow on Feedly

Close
Close