What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Μεγαλες Αληθειες

lelos kounelos

Tarrasque
Το πρωινο ειναι 90% ψευτο-θελω. Προσωπικα το αποφευγω επειδη δεν παιζει ενεργεια και μου φαινεται καπως περιεργο.
Ισως να φταιει η γενικη αφυδατωση και η ανασα που μυριζει τασακι που το ξερασε γατα.
Δεν ειναι η ιδεα μου, μου το ειχε πει και ενα κομενακι. Επειδη το ειδε και το σχολιασε, οχι επειδη εκανα κινηση.
Εγω βαριομουν να ισιωσω το μαξιλαρι.
Τα καλυτερα γινονται τα μεσανυχτα και πολυ σπεσιαλ αυτα που οταν γερνεις το ταλαιπωρημενο κορμι σου, προσπαθωντας να παρεις ανασα, κοιτας το παραθυρο και βλεπεις το γλυκοχαραμα. Ξερεις οτι ηρθε η ωρα να ριξεις τον καλυτερο υπνο.
Τα "μεθυσμενα" δεν λενε πολλα επειδη το ατελειωτο πηγαινε ελα μπορει να οπλισει καμια ρουκετα.
Οι γυναικες ειναι ιδιαιτερα ευαλωτες στην εκτοξευση, εξαιτιας του τροπου που τοποθετουν το κορμι του. Μεταμορφωνονται σε κανονια.

Για οσους λειτουργουν μονο το πρωι, παιζει κολπο που το εμαθα στην εξωτικη Ασια, που ξερουν τα παντα για την κυκλοφορια του αιματος. Μια πιεση στο καταλληλο σημειο και εισαι ετοιμος, μεχρι να σε προδωσει η καρδια σου.
Παιζει και μια πιεση για οσους το αμολανε πριν τους πει το κομενακι καλημερα. Περισσοτερα στο βιβλιο μου.

Εδω μεσα μονο αληθειες λεμε.

Χειρομαλάχτης

Death Knight
Approval of the Admiral Fighting stocism with stoicism
μπραβο για την κινηση κουνέλο.

βαλε με στην κληρωση (με προσωπικη αφιερωση στο εσωφυλλο, παρακαλω)

lelos kounelos

Tarrasque
μπραβο για την κινηση κουνέλο.

βαλε με στην κληρωση (με προσωπικη αφιερωση στο εσωφυλλο, παρακαλω)

giphy-downsized.gif

Norshgaath

Mind-flayer
Approval of the Admiral
The infinite possibilities each day holds, should stagger the mind.

The sheer number of experiences I could have, is uncountable, breathtaking, and I'm sitting here refreshing my Inbox.

We live trapped in loops, reliving a few days over and over, and we envision only a handful of paths laid out ahead of us.

We see the same things each day, we respond the same way, we think the same thoughts, each day a slight variation on the last, each moment smoothly following the gentle curves of societal norms.

We act like, if we just get through today, tomorrow our dreams will come back to us.

And no, I don't have all the answers.

I don't know how to jolt myself, into seeing what each moment could become.

But i Do know one thing: The solution doesn't involve watering down my every little idea and creative impulse for the sake of someday easing my fit into a mold.

It doesn't involve tempering my life to better fit someone's expectations.

It doesn't involve constantly holding back, for fear of shaking things up.

This is very important, so i want to say it as clearly as i can: Fuck that shit :D

Norshgaath

Mind-flayer
Approval of the Admiral
Φοβερη γραφη, γαματη αποτύπωση.

When the notable figures of our day pass away, they wind up on our screens, short clips documenting their achievements, talking heads discussing their influence. The quiet lives, though, pass on soundlessly in the background. And yet those are the lives in our skin, guiding us from breakfast to bed. They’re the lives that have made us, that keep the world turning.
All around us are these lives — heads down and arms open — that ignore the siren call of flashy American individualism, of bright lights and center stage. I’m fine right here is the response from the edge of the room, and that contentment is downright subversive. How could you want only that? the world demands. There’s more to have, always more.

I learned of him being fired — over and over — from the textile mill.

“How come?” I asked.

“Well, because I was aggravating, I guess.”

That was right, mostly. He said no when no one wanted to hear it, rallied the union when the bosses didn’t want to see it. Like when they told him to climb 10 feet without a harness and swap out a roller by himself. “I told them I wasn’t a-gonna do it.” They fired him, the union lawyers stepped in, and he came back to work.

“He’s a stubborn old man,” Grandma said.

Maybe that was right, too, but as I pieced together these stories of seeing the world and fighting back against injustice, I realized that a quiet life isn’t a passive life. Sitting still on the porch doesn’t mean letting the world go by. He and Grandma took their camper across the country. He served as president of the union. Being content doesn’t mean being blind. It means knowing the difference between a good fight and a selfish one.

Διαβαζεται υπέροχα ακουγοντας στο backround το παρακατω:

Top Bottom