What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1 Ευρώ, 1 Ευρώ, Σήμερα Όλα Τζάμπα!

nitro912gr

Ancient Red Dragon
Approval of the Admiral PCMaster Veteran Klika Member
lol thanks αλλά από πλαίσιο ούτε τζάμπα πλέον :p

btw το σκεφτόμουν, να κάναμε ένα thread όπου ο καθένας μπορεί να χαρίζει ότι πάει για πέταμα ή τίποτα κωδικούς που δεν θέλει; το είδα αλλού και λέω γιατί όχι και εδώ;

Tony Corvus

Ancient Red Dragon
Φασαίος Larianός Τσοβόλα δώστα όλα Sign me up! Approval of the Admiral
Έχω ένα χρησιμοποιημένο πιγκαλ, το θες;

Chosen Undead

Death Knight
Daayuum
Επιτέλους γαμάτο Monthly μετά από αρκετό καιρό.
Νομίζω θα ήταν σούπερ χρήσιμο για όλους να γράφεται άρθρο κάθε μήνα με αξιολόγηση του monthly όπου θα περιέχει και links υπαρχόντων κριτικών
Προσωπικά εκτός του Elex 2 δεν ξέρω κανένα άλλο. Το πήρα όπως και ναχει αλλά θα ήθελα να ξέρω ποια άλλα παιχνίδια αξίζουν

nitro912gr

Ancient Red Dragon
μέσα για την κλήρωση :p

bald_killer

Death Knight
Νομίζω θα ήταν σούπερ χρήσιμο για όλους να γράφεται άρθρο κάθε μήνα με αξιολόγηση του monthly όπου θα περιέχει και links υπαρχόντων κριτικών
Προσωπικά εκτός του Elex 2 δεν ξέρω κανένα άλλο. Το πήρα όπως και ναχει αλλά θα ήθελα να ξέρω ποια άλλα παιχνίδια αξίζουν
Το θέμα είναι πως το αν είναι καλό ή κακό ενα monthly εξαρτάται κ κάπως από το υποκείμενο. Για σένα μπορεί να είναι meh γτ περιέχει μόνο ένα game της Piranha, άλλοι θεωρούν πως είναι αξιόλογο γτ έχει κάποια γαμάτα στορυ ντρίΒεν διαμαντάκια για 40+ μπαμπάδες.

Σαφώς βεβαια έχουν υπάρξει Monthly κυριολεκτικά σκουπίδια.

bald_killer

Death Knight
Megaman Bundle
Mega Man Franchise Pack

Βσκ, ήθελα να ρωτήσω, στο Mega Man Legacy Collection είναι τα games που είχαν βγει κ στο Game Boy? Είχε ο αδερφός κάποτε μία κασέτα Mega Man στο Game Boy (νμζ το 2) αλλά από το σύντομο clip δεν μπορώ να προσδιορίσω αν είναι αυτό, άσε που όλα τα levels έχουν μισοσβηστεί 25 χρόνια μετά από την μνήμη μου.

bald_killer

Death Knight
Για σένα ειδικά, τί παραπάνω θα έπρεπε να έχει για να αξίζει 60€

nitro912gr

Ancient Red Dragon
Για σένα ειδικά, τί παραπάνω θα έπρεπε να έχει για να αξίζει 60€
κόπι πάστα το review μου στο steam

I like the game, I really try my best to like this game and honestly for 3.5 euros it is fine and I have some fun with it. So if you see a discount like this, yeah go and get it.

But all the fun is ruined sooner or later because of some critical flaws, read on.

First the good.
The game is an interesting mix of NFS elements from the past, I do feel like they mix the exotic element from NFS HP 2010, the police chasing from Most Wanted 2012 (hold on this, it is a bad thing too) and car customization / street racing we loved years ago in NFS Undergrounds.
The graphics are nice and lightweight, the game flies at my monitor's refresh rate at 75fps with most things at high in my 5500XT 4GB, a little tweaking here and there was needed in my case to hit that.
I have fun, really it is a fun game to play and make your car in your wishes and a ton of cars to pick from, the customization is a 100 and doesn't matter in the car's score, you can make a sleeper or a circus on wheels, it's up to you.

The not great, not terrible.
The graphics are not up to the job all the time. I have maxed the shadows and ambient occlusion and the cars still look like they don't touch the road as there is a noticeable absence of the soft shadows around the weels. At times it feels like they have no hard shadows either because of some of the many light sources during the night. But I do feel Frostbite is not working in NFS games, I'm saying this since the Rivals that is the first NFS game I played with that engine.

The bad
Always online, even on solo. You can cut your connection and it works offline, but being forced to communicate to EA servers even when I just add a neon light under my car wasn't needed. We felt it good on the free weekend with the servers overloading all the time. Plus it make the loading slower, I was wondering how it loads so slow while on a good SSD, but it is because it try to connect to EA all the time, for everything.
It rains most of the time... we are supposed to be in a city like SoCal and Florida, but it feels more like London... it is fine to have weather cycle, but it feels like it is stack on raining all the time.
The car change behavior depending on the event you drive it. I have build a race type of car, it is terrible offroad but while I drive free roam or circuit/sprint, it can drift around the corners like no problem. BUT if I start any drift event (mini on streat events or drift races) the car turn into a train and doesn't drift at all. It really feels like a forced "it is not a drift tunned car, it can't drift in our event". So I made a drift tunned car that drifts all the time and so much that you can't drive to the event at all, but once the drift event starts, it is fine...
The cops... the cops speed up the 0-100 in a split second, they weight like tanks but turn and speed like supercars. You go with 250km/h or more and a cop is slamming on your back with so much speed that is like you were stopped... the turn angles of the cop cars are insane and unreal. All in all the physics only apply to you. Good luck with that, above heat level 4 you can just park the car and surrender.

Anyway as said, I have fun with the game, for 3.5 euros it is the most fun I had in months, but there are flaws that stop me from recommenting it at full price.

60άρι δεν μπορώ να δικαιολογήσω με τίποτα για ένα παιχνίδι, πόσο μάλλον το 70 που το πάνε τώρα. όχι γιατί δε θέλω να δώσω στους devs που ίδρωσαν την φανέλα, αλλά γιατί πολύ απλά είναι luxury τέτοιο ποσό για την χώρα μας. Ας είχαν ρεαλιστικό regional pricing.

bald_killer

Death Knight
Αυτό το handling συστημα της ΕΑ στα ΝΦΣ την τελευταία δεκαετία βάλε....

Top Bottom