What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Torment: Tides of Numenera

Ultimus

Umber Hulk
Κατατοπιστικότατη ανάλυση Alastor  :thumbsup:<br>Ευτυχώς έχω backlog να αδειάσω μέχρι ( ; ) να παίξω (αν ποτέ..) το νουμενέρα.<br>Είναι λυπηρό να διαπιστώνεις πόσο potential είχε ο τίτλος και για τους χ,ψ λόγους -που μπορεί ποτέ να μη μάθουμε- να βγήκε εντελώς<br>κουτσουρεμένος.

Adhan

Horror addict
Staff member
Στο  1ο post release backer update λένε πως αρχικά θα φτιάξουν optimization και bugs, και στη συνέχεια θα προσθέτουν σταδιακά υλικό που δεν πρόλαβαν να ενσωματώσουν στο παιχνίδι και βελτιώσεις πάνω στα υπάρχοντα συστήματα-μηχανισμούς.<br>Ενδεικτικά αναφέρουν<br><br><br>-Oom ("The Toy" companion).<br>-Voluminous Codex.<br>-Crisis system improvements.<br>

Great0ldOne

Lich
Staff member
Και αφού αγοράσουμε το Season pass με είκοσι ευρώ, μετά όλα αυτά θα μας τα δώσουν δωρεάν!

Adhan

Horror addict
Staff member
Δεν  ξέρω, έχουν μιλήσει για sp;<br>Στο update δωρεάν λένε πως θα είναι για όλους, backers ή μη.

alas

Hobgoblin Captain
Τι season pass ρε παιδιά; Αφού το παιχνίδι δείχνει να πηγαίνει άπατο σε πωλήσεις. Και με τη βαθμολογία του στο steam σε ελεύθερη πτώση δύσκολο το βλέπω να κάνει την έκπληξη.<br><br>Εγώ μια φορά στο δικό μου review που σκέφτομαι να σηκώσω thumbs up θα βάλω. Όπως έγραψα και παραπάνω. Αλλά το έχω με κλειδί, άρα το thumbs up θα αγνοηθεί.

alas

Hobgoblin Captain
Και για του λόγου το αληθές:<br>http://steamcommunity.com/id/alas86/recommended/272270" class="bbcode_url">http://steamcommunity.com/id/alas86/recommended/272270<br><br><span class="bbcode_spoiler"><blockquote>I&#039;ve had my eye on this game for a while, being a very big fan of Torment. I bought it soon after its release and finished it just two days ago. Time for a small assessment.<br><br><b>Pros</b><br><i>-Sagus Cliffs:</i> This is the first hub of the game and by a long shot the most polished part of the game. It is fairly big with an adequate number of side quests and things to do. Truly, if the game had 2-3 more locations like Sagus Cliffs, we would be talking about a game much better than the present one.<br><br><i>-Side quests:</i> Τhe game&#039;s side quests are in general interesting. They are sufficiently diverse and allow you to learn the world better. Better still, they almost always offer more than enough ways to resolve them. <br><br><i>-The world:</i> The world of Numenera, without being Planescape, is nevertheless peculiar in a very interesting way. I would certainly like to see more games set in this world<br><br><i>-Crisis system:</i> From a gameplay perspective this is the game&#039;s highlight. I can&#039;t even remember how many times I&#039;ve been annoyed with a cRPG because once a fight starts, 99% of the time the only way out is to slaughter everyone. Crisis resolves that. I&#039;ve seen it referred as a combat system, but it&#039;s much more than just that. As the name suggests, it&#039;s a critical event management system. During a crisis you can do more than just fight, you can talk, interact with your environment etc, the goal is not to defeat your opponent, but to resolve the crisis. It&#039;s a shame the game doesn&#039;t have more of these crises and I would definitely want to see this system implemented in other such games.<br><br><i>-Tides system:</i> In this game there are no alignments, there are though Tides. You can think of them as counters and each of them is affected by a different type of action. You love knowledge and learning? The Blue tide increases. You are charitable and gentle? The Gold tide increases. Etc. Your character starts balanced and depending on the sum of your actions you receive a dominant tide. This is a great idea. But when it comes to it&#039;s execution it leaves a few things to be desired, since it is rather unlikely to play such a game, in which you want to learn the story (and indeed you should) without the Blue tide becoming the dominant one. In the end the poor implementation didn&#039;t bother me much and it remains a positive because of the idea.<br><br><b>Cons</b><br><i>-Companions:</i> Unfortunately the 6 available companions generally disappoint. For me the most interesting one was Matkina, not because she is anything special, but because she is the only one that has an organic relationship with the story, has enough to say and can affect the ending. The rest are simply there. And they range from ok-ish, like Aligern, to downright terrible, like our resident homosexual Tybir. How terrible that last character is cannot be overstated. I&#039;m not going to discuss the need for a "queer" character, we all know what kind of a SJW world we live in. I will say this though. You buffoons. You want to show to the world how ok it is to be gay. How it&#039;s nothing special, how it doesn&#039;t define one&#039;s personality etc. All this is good and fine, but you attempt to do that by giving the only gay companion in the game the side-quest about his love life? Are you that unhinged?<br><br><i>-Length:</i> Unfortunately, even with my rather thorough and slow play style, the game ended in 30 hours. A duration that simply is unsatisfactory.<br><br><i>-Other locations:</i> It seems that after Sagus Cliffs, money run out. The rest of the game&#039;s locations range from bad (Miel Avest), to indifferent (Necropolis), to simply unpolished (Bloom). The sum is unfortunately rather negative.<br><br><i>-Graphics:</i> Of course in such a game, graphics are not a decisive factor. But then again I&#039;m not saying we should be expecting another Witcher 3. Just something passable. Well nope. With the exception of a few nice backgrounds and companion portraits, everything else is a mess. From the character models, to every portrait that doesn&#039;t belong to a companion. In a crisis, when the game becomes turn-based and you can see at the top of the screen the portraits of everyone involved, this becomes particularly noticeable. Seriously they look as if they were created by an infant in paint, or at least by a graphic artist that recently lost his hands in an accident and had to finish them with his feet. Pity, Pillars of Eternity with less funding was much prettier.<br><br><i>-Sound:</i> What? Music=zero. And maybe 2-3 minutes of voiced dialogue total. This must be one of the most silent games I can remember playing lately.<br><br><i>-UI & CharSystem:</i> Terrible UI, truly terrible. Clumsy, cluttered, unnecessary and ugly. And the same goes for the character development system. The whole focus there is in the combat system, but this game is not about combat. It&#039;s as if they designed this system for a different game.<br><br><i>-Main story:</i> And finally we reached the most serious flaw. The main story is weak. And in game like this, where the main story should have been its greatest strength, this is particularly disappointing. It doesn&#039;t have the necessary depth, it&#039;s not as personal as it should be to justify the title of Torment, it simply exists to exist. I can&#039;t say I hated it, with the exception of a certain twist that annoyed me a bit, in general it was just indifferent. As for the ending, indeed this can be chosen through a discussion right at the end and you can (with one exception I think) pick whatever ending you want. The game will simply comment whether your choice matches your conduct so far, by checking your dominant tide, but will let you go through with your choice nevertheless. I don&#039;t know if that&#039;s for the better or worse. Maybe indeed the ending should be locked based on your dominant tide, but with how unpolished the tide system is, it would be quite hard to see any ending other than the Blue one.<br><br><b>Summary</b><br>To sum things up, the game has potential, but in the end disappoints. For sure something went wrong during its development, I can&#039;t think of another explanation. Would I recommend it? It depends. If you get this game expecting another Torment simply forget about it. There is no relation and it&#039;s insulting that they are even using the name, or rather abusing it. If you get this game expecting a peculiar old-school game, the game will offer you a few good hours ending up somewhere on the average range. In other words yes, I do recommend this game, as long as one measures his expectations.<br>Here I should stress, that irrespective of the things I wrote above, if you backed this game on Kickstarter, then sucks to be you. You have every right to be furious.</blockquote></span><br><br>Α και BTW αν κάποιος θέλει να με κάνει add στο ατμό, ελεύθερα. Όχι πως θα με πετύχει σε κανένα multiplayer πουθενά, αλλά έχω ένα τόνο άδεια friend slots να γεμίσω.

bluetribe

Hobgoblin Captain
παίζοντας το προηγούμενο, είχα την ιδέα να σφάξω έναν τύπο που με καταράστηκε με λόξιγκα (σιγά που θα του την χάριζα, αφού δεν έπαιρνε από λόγια)........<br>αποτέλεσμα να μην μπορώ να ξεφορτωθώ τον λόξιγκα... σκέφτηκα ότι αν πεθάνω μια φορά, θα βγω χωρίς λόξιγκα. κολοκύθια.<br>έψαξα στο google και είδα ότι ΔΕΝ μπορείς να απαλλαχτείς από το λόξιγκα αν έχεις σφάξει τον τύπο που σε καταράστηκε μέχρι το τέλος του παιχνιδιού, πράμα που είναι αηδία.<br>εμετικό... :seriouslyno: ποιος ηλίθιος θα ήθελε να τελειώσει την ιστορία σταματώντας κάθε τρεις και λίγο για λόξιγκα.  :smash:<br><br>ελπίζω στο νούμερο 2 να μην υπάρχουν τέτοια καραγκιοζιλίκια.

Chronomancy

Todd's Minion
Staff member
Αν το πάθαινες in real life, τι θα έκανες; Δεν θα ζούσες μέχρι το τέλος με λόξυγκα;

bluetribe

Hobgoblin Captain
<blockquote><br>Αν το πάθαινες in real life, τι θα έκανες; Δεν θα ζούσες μέχρι το τέλος με λόξυγκα;<br></blockquote><br><br>δεν νομίζω ότι είμαι αρμόδιος να απαντήσω σε μια υπόθεση φανταστικού ενδεχόμενου (κατάρα με λόξιγκα) επί του πραγματικού κόσμου(real life που λες και εσύ).<br><br>σε κάθε περίπτωση, ο nameless one, πεθαίνει και ανασταίνεται συνέχεια. Άρα ..... πεθαίνει. Άρα; δεν ξέρω αν με καταλαβαίνεις, αλλά η λογική του παιχνιδιού υπαγορεύει πως ο nameless έπρεπε να κάνει respawn χωρίς λόξιγκα.

Hellion

Αρχιμανδρίτης
Staff member
DDD PCMaster Veteran Order of Alucard Klika Member
Δηλαδή έκανες μια συνειδητή επιλογή/ενέργεια στο παιχνίδι (σφαγή ενός NPC, παρά τις άλλες οδούς που υπήρχαν διαθέσιμες) και αυτό σε ανάγκασε να μάθεις να ζεις με τις επιπτώσεις της επιλογής σου?<br><br>Σοκαριστικό. Αηδιαστικό θα έλεγα.

bluetribe

Hobgoblin Captain
Πεθαίνει ο nameless one... άρα; δεν έπρεπε ο λόξιγκας να φύγει στο επόμενο respanw;<br>τς τς τς... πόσο εύκολα συμβιβάζονται μερικοί με τα πασαλείμματα κάποιων studios....<br><br>η ερώτηση λοιπόν είναι: τέτοιου είδους αστειότητες θα δούμε και στο Νο.2; ή εκεί το έχουν βελτιώσει το πράμα;<br><br>εν το μεταξύ μιλάμε τώρα με δήθεν αξιώσεις για ένα παιχνίδι που παίρνει τόσο σοβαρά τον εαυτό του.... που όταν σε κυνηγάνε οι κακοί και βγεις από μια πόρτα, σε παρατάνε... μιλάμε δηλαδή όπως και στο real life... είσαι 10 εκατοστά πιο πέρα (πίσω από μια ανοιχτή πόρτα) και ενώ μέχρι πριν με λύσσα θέλαν να σε σφάξουν, ξαφνικά σε αφήνουν να κάνεις rest!  :pP έπος ρε!

Brother Bruce

Lich
Approval of the Admiral PCMaster Veteran RQ Elite Beta Tester
το ρηβιου του Codex..<br><br>http://www.rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=10572<br><br><br><br>

MaverickStrange

Mind-flayer
<blockquote><br>το ρηβιου του Codex..<br><br>http://www.rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=10572<br></blockquote><br><br><blockquote>"This is a combat game for players who hate combat; a skill game for people who hate to fail; a story game for people who measure story by word count."</blockquote><br><br>Priceless.

bluetribe

Hobgoblin Captain
τώρα ποιον να πιστέψεις;<br><br>http://imgur.com/a/Rc9jq<br><br> :lol:

castorsia

Umber Hulk
Approval of the Admiral
Επέστρεψα για να κλάψουμε τον νεκρό.<br><br>Καλησπέρα σας.

Northlander

Tarrasque
Staff member
Approval of the Admiral PCMaster Veteran RQ Elite Beta Tester
Πού είσαι, ρε αγάπη? Στείλε ένα pm με τα νέα σου (Steam, εδώ, email, ταχυδρομικό περιστέρι).

castorsia

Umber Hulk
Approval of the Admiral
Βρίσκομαι στο ίδιο νησί με εσένα, Μπανχαμεροκράτωρ. Τα υπόλοιπα ΙΝΜΠΟΞ.<br>Ιν αδερ νιουζ, πείτε πότε το γκέημ άρχισε να σας βρωμάει, ενστικτωδώς.<br><br>Εμένα όταν εγνώρισα εκείνονε τον NPC που ήτανε στρατιώτης, στην αρχή των Σαγκους Κλιφς. "Ρε κάτσε, το γράψιμο του δεν είναι λίγο... κλισέ;"

Borracho

Ancient Red Dragon
Εγώ ήμουν ακόμα να δώσω 72-74% μέχρι να τελειώσω Valley of Dead Heroes και να μπω στο Bloom. Μετά ήταν η άγρια κατηφόρα και η μια σφαλιάρα πίσω από την άλλη. Κατάλαβα ότι δεν θα έπαιζα αριστούργημα όταν διαπίστωσα πόσο "απότομα" τελείωνε το Sagus Cliffs, ενώ νόμιζα πως θα είχε τουλάχιστον τριπλάσιο "ψωμί" η υπόθεση. Ο δε κάργα Bioware-ικός Tybir, ήταν τόσο μα τόσο κλισέ που πραγματικά αναρωτιόμουν εάν η συγκεκριμένη εταιρεία είχε βάλει το χέρι της στην δημιουργία του παιχνιδιού....

Hellion

Αρχιμανδρίτης
Staff member
DDD PCMaster Veteran Order of Alucard Klika Member
Απλά τ&#039;αφήνω εδώ.<br><br>https://forums.inxile-entertainment.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=17554

Top Bottom